News for January 2009
TTC welcomes added police resources
January 29, 2009
The Toronto Transit Commission today welcomed news that an additional 36 policing resources will be forthcoming to assist with traffic, and safety and security on Canada’s largest transit system.
- Normal TTC bus service to resume at York University
January 29, 2009 - Normal TTC bus service to resume at York University
- TTC invites public suggestions for service improvements
January 28, 2009 - The TTC will hold its annual public meeting, Thursday, January 29 to ask for suggestions for service improvements.
- TTC warns of fake news release
January 27, 2009 - Please be advised that a fake news release was distributed by email yesterday, advising the media of a TTC program regarding bicycles.
- Osgoode Station Open
January 22, 2009 - Osgoode Station Open
- Osgoode Station being by-passed
January 22, 2009 - Osgoode Station being by-passed
- TTC Chair Re-elected
January 21, 2009 - Commissioner Adam Giambrone re-elected as TTC Chair
- Update - Bloor-Danforth subway line resumes
January 16, 2009 - TTC service on Bloor-Danforth subway line resumes
- Update Bloor-Danforth subway line
January 16, 2009 - The TTC has now been able to open up more stations as a result of limited power restoration along Bloor St. W. Shuttle buses are now running between Keele and Bathurst stations.
- Update - TTC service on Bloor-Danforth line
January 16, 2009 - Update - TTC service on Bloor-Danforth line
- TTC launches e-Alert subscription service
January 14, 2009 - The Toronto Transit Commission today launched its e-Alert subscription service. TTC Chair Adam Giambrone demonstrated the new service at a media conference at TTC Head Office.