Transferable Adult and Senior/Student
|Weekly Pass||Adult $42.25||Senior (65+) and Student (13-19) $33.00|
Good for unlimited travel, from Monday through to Sunday, in a given week, on all regular TTC services.
The Weekly Pass is sold from the previous Thursday, until the Tuesday of the week for which the pass will be used.
- The Weekly Pass can only be transferred after the person using the pass has exited the TTC transit system. No "Pass Back" allowed. There is a penalty for misuse.
- Seniors/Students require Photo ID to prove age eligibility.
- Access is permitted through Automatic Entrances;
- Unlimited travel on all TTC services; Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
- No "weekly" Downtown Express sticker available;
Weekly Pass Conditions of Use:
- Valid only if the validation sticker is removed.
- Valid only for the week/year shown on the front of the pass.
- Must be in the possession of the customer at all times during a trip.
- May only be transferred to another customer at the completion of a trip - no ‘Pass Back’ allowed.
- Does not entitle the customer to obtain a transfer.
- Must be clearly shown to TTC employees when used and shall be surrendered for inspection to TTC employees upon request when on TTC vehicles or premises.
- Good for unlimited travel on all regular TTC services. Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
- Remains the property of the TTC and may be confiscated without refund if the holder violates any laws, TTC By-Law No. 1 or alters or abuses the pass.
- Issued by the authority of the Toronto Transit Commission.
- Seniors (65 years or older): Valid with a TTC Senior Photo ID or Government issued photo ID.
- Students (13 to 15 years old): No ID required.
- Students (16 to 19 years old): Valid with school ID or government-issued photo ID showing date of birth. NOT valid for Post-Secondary Students.
Tax Credit for Public Transit: Information on the Federal Tax Credit for TTC Pass Purchasers.