Transferable Adult and Senior/Student
|Weekly Pass||Adult $43.75||Senior (65+) and Student (13-19) $34.75|
Good for unlimited travel, from Monday through to Sunday, in a given week, on all regular TTC services. The weekly pass is sold from Thursday to Tuesday.
The Weekly Pass can only be transferred after the person using the pass has exited the TTC transit system. No "Pass Back" allowed. There is a penalty for misuse.
- Seniors/Students require Photo ID to prove age eligibility.
- Access is permitted through Automatic Entrances;
- Unlimited travel on all TTC services; Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
- No "weekly" Downtown Express sticker available;
Weekly Pass Conditions of Use:
- Valid only if the validation sticker is removed.
- Valid only for the week/year shown on the front of the pass.
- Must be in the possession of the customer at all times during a trip.
- May only be transferred to another customer at the completion of a trip - no ‘Pass Back’ allowed.
- Does not entitle the customer to obtain a transfer.
- Must be clearly shown to TTC employees when used and shall be surrendered for inspection to TTC employees upon request when on TTC vehicles or premises.
- Good for unlimited travel on all regular TTC services. Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
- Remains the property of the TTC and may be confiscated without refund if the holder violates any laws, TTC By-Law No. 1 or alters or abuses the pass.
- Issued by the authority of the Toronto Transit Commission.
- Seniors (65 years or older): Valid with a TTC Senior Photo ID or Government issued photo ID.
- Students (13 to 15 years old): No ID required.
- Students (16 to 19 years old): Valid with school ID or government-issued photo ID showing date of birth. NOT valid for Post-Secondary Students.
Tax Credit for Public Transit: Information on the Federal Tax Credit for TTC Pass Purchasers.