You can buy a Metropass for unlimited (Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto) travel in a specific month on all regular TTC services.
The TTC Metropass is transferable, however the pass can only be transferred after a person using it has exited the TTC transit system. No "Pass Back" allowed. Penalty for misuse.
A damaged pass can be exchanged at any TTC Collector Booth up until the 4th business day of the month. From the 4th day until the 15th day, the pass can only be exchanged at Bloor-Yonge Station and at Davisville Station. After the 15th day, passes can only be exchanged at the TTC Customer Service Centre, located at 1900 Yonge Street, Toronto.
Adult: You can lend your transferable Metropass to family or friends when you are not travelling with it.
Post-Secondary Student: Your Metropass is valid only with the TTC Post-Secondary Photo ID. You can lend your transferable Metropass to another Post-Secondary Student when you are not travelling with it. Customers that need to exchange a Student Metropass for a Post Secondary Metropass (and vice versa) may do so at any Collector Booth.
Senior/Student: Your Metropass is valid only with the appropriate photo ID. You can lend your transferable Metropass to another Senior or Student when you are not travelling with it.
You can buy a Metropass from the 24th day of the prior month until the fourth working day of the month for which the pass will be used (available until the 15th of the month at Davisville and Bloor-Yonge stations).
- Transferable (Adults require no photo ID, Post-Secondary Students require TTC Photo ID to prove eligibility, Seniors/Students require photo ID to prove age eligibility)
- Access through Automatic Entrances
- Unlimited travel on all TTC services (Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto).
- Monthly Downtown Express sticker available for express routes;
- Senior and Student Metropasses "consolidated"
- Available for sale on the 24th of the month prior at Collector Booths and Authorized TTC Fare Media Sellers
Metropass Conditions Of Use:
- Valid only if the validation sticker is removed.
- Valid only for the month/year shown on front of pass.
- Must be in the possession of the customer at all times during a trip.
- May only be transferred to another customer at the completion of a trip - No ‘Pass Back’ allowed.
- Does not entitle the customer to obtain a transfer.
- Must be clearly displayed to TTC employees when used and shall be surrendered for inspection to TTC employees upon request when on TTC vehicles or premises. Is good for unlimited travel on all regular TTC services. Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto. Remains property of the TTC and may be confiscated without refund if the holder violates any laws, TTC By-law No. 1 or alters or abuses this pass. Is not refundable.
- Issued by authority of the Toronto Transit Commission.
- Post-Secondary Students: Is only valid with a Post-Secondary TTC Student Photo ID.
- Seniors (65 years or older): Valid with a TTC Senior Photo ID or government issued photo ID.
- Students (13 to 15 years old): No ID required
- Students (16 to 19 years old): Valid with High School ID or government issued photo ID. NOT valid for Post-Secondary Students.
Tax Credit for Public Transit: Information on the Federal Tax Credit for TTC Pass Purchasers - see Tax Credit.
Expect longer than normal travel times on the 63 Ossington route due to construction.
Last updated Sep 18, 3:32 PM