Old Senior/Student Tickets and Day Passes
2013 Tickets and Day Passes
2013 Child Tickets are valid for use
The 2013 child ticket continues to be valid for use and will not be refunded or exchanged at this time. Both the 2013 and 2014 child tickets are accepted as valid child fare.
2013 Senior/Student Tickets and Day Passes are not valid for use
- Senior/Student Tickets and Day Passes purchased in 2013 can be refunded.
- Senior/Student Tickets and Day Passes purchased prior to 2013 cannot be used at any time and will not be refunded or exchanged.
TTC Senior/Student Tickets and Day Passes purchased in 2013 can be returned to the TTC for a refund of their original value.
- Senior/Student Tickets (shown) are eligible for a refund of $1.80;
- Day Passes (marked as "Version A13" on the back of the pass) are eligible for a refund of $10.75 each;
- Maximum $200 in person, per transaction.
2013 Senior/Student Ticket and Day Pass refunds in person:
January 2, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- TTC Metropass Discount Plan Office, 1900 Yonge Street, Toronto, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Extended hours, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. every Thursday and the first and last business day of each month
- Closed statutory holidays
2013 Senior/Student Tickets and 2013 Day Pass refunds by mail:
January 2, 2014 - December 31, 2014:
TTC Accounts Payable
1900 Yonge Street,
Allow 6 - 8 weeks for refund.
See where $11.00 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us every day.
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information through e-alerts, and know for certain when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.
Connect With Us and Stay Informed