512 St Clair Pilot Program
The TTC has introduced a new Time-based Transfer Pilot Program along the 512 St Clair route.
What is a time-based transfer?
A time-based transfer allows you to travel for up to two hours on the 512 St Clair route.
You can board a 512 St Clair streetcar or bus at any stop, in any direction, until the expiry time shown.
- How do I use a time-based transfer?
- Keep and show your time-based transfer to the operators each time your board. On routes other than 512 St Clair, the transfer is valid at the connecting route transfer points only, until the expiry time shown.
- How long is a time-based transfer valid?
- The time-based transfer is valid until the expiry time shown.
- Where do I get a time-based transfer?
- A time-based transfer is only available from a 512 St Clair operator.
See where $11.50 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information, and know when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.