PRESTO Fare System
Use PRESTO on new streetcars and at select subway stations
Purchase your pre-loaded PRESTO card
You can now purchase a pre-loaded PRESTO card from TTC Pass Vending Machines located at Union and Queen's Park stations. PRESTO cards purchased from TTC vending machines are pre-loaded with $14 (after $6 issuing fee).
PRESTO Single Fare Pricing
PRESTO enabled routes and stations:
- 510 Spadina (new streetcar only)
- 509 Harbourfront (new streetcar only)
- Don Mills
- Dundas West
- Queen’s Park
- Scarborough Centre
- St Andrew
- St George
- St Patrick
- York Mills
Metrolinx and TTC developing a plan to accelerate rollout of PRESTO
Subject to approvals, TTC and Metrolinx have developed the following program:
- Mobilizing TTC and Metrolinx resources and vendors to complete enabling work as quickly as possible.
- PRESTO will be available at 26 subway stations by July 2015, up from the current 15 stations.
- By the end of 2015 all legacy streetcars would have PRESTO devices installed on their front doors.
- A plan to enable PRESTO on the TTC bus fleet is being developed with the TTC so that PRESTO cards can be used on all buses by the end of 2016.
- The TTC is also working to bring brand new fare gates to all TTC stations.
- Focusing the initial deployment on base PRESTO services currently available on the other transit services, and adding other functions, such as payment by credit and debit cards, to subsequent releases.
- The objective is to allow customers to be able to use PRESTO cards at all 69 TTC subway stations and throughout the entire TTC by the end of 2016.
Metrolinx and the TTC are committed to ensuring that PRESTO is delivered across the TTC system as quickly as possible while maintaining quality and ensuring a positive customer experience.
For more information about PRESTO and TTC, please visit www.getpres.to.
See where $11.50 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information, and know when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.