TTC Customer Service Centre reopens May 255/25/20 10:22 AM The Customer Service Centre above Davisville Station reopened on May 25. The centre’s new hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (closed weekends/holidays). Only two customers are permitted in the office at one time. All visitors will line up outside the building and are being urged to wear a mask or face covering before entering.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks, 22/04/2020
- May Board Period Service Changes, 21/04/2020
- TTC changes amid COVID-19 crisis, 23/03/2020
- TTC operational changes during COVID-19 pandemic, 18/03/2020
- City Council approves 2020 tax-supported budgets, 19/02/2020
- City and Province sign agreement on transit, 14/02/2020
- Royal York becomes TTC’s 46th accessible station, 17/01/2020
- 2019 Subway Closures Schedule, 08/01/2020
- Mayor John Tory’s Keynote Address, Building Up Toronto, at the Canadian Club of Toronto on Dec. 4, 2019, 08/12/2019
- Statement from Councillor Jaye Robinson, Chair of the Toronto Transit Commission, 29/10/2019