COMTO is looking for new members. Join today!8/17/20 4:33 PM
Notice from COMTO Toronto & Region
The Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO) is the leading national advocate in the United States for employment diversity, inclusion and contracting opportunities in the multi-modal, multi-billion-dollar transportation industry.
COMTO recently launched the Toronto and Region Chapter, the first international chapter of the organization. The TTC has played a key role in the founding of this chapter and a number of employees are already active members of the organization. The chapter is looking for new people to join the organization.
As a member you will have access to:
> Transit and transportation industry leaders;
> Industry information and resources;
> Mentorships and job shadowing; and
> Invitations to exclusive local COMTO events and meetings.
To learn more about COMTO or to join, visit https://comtotorontoandregion.ca/membership.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Wellesley becomes TTC’s 47th accessible station, 10/08/2020
- Toronto’s Executive Committee approves report to authorize the installation of priority bus lanes on Eglinton Avenue East, 21/07/2020
- TTC Board votes in favour of mandatory face coverings on the TTC, 17/06/2020
- TTC Customer Service Centre reopens May 25, 25/05/2020
- Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks, 22/04/2020
- May Board Period Service Changes, 21/04/2020
- TTC changes amid COVID-19 crisis, 23/03/2020
- TTC operational changes during COVID-19 pandemic, 18/03/2020
- City Council approves 2020 tax-supported budgets, 19/02/2020
- City and Province sign agreement on transit, 14/02/2020