Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks4/22/20 12:23 AM
With COVID-19 restrictions taking a bite out of business at their neighbourhood coffee shop, employees from Wilson Complex turned out to be the primary patrons for the Starbucks on Billy Bishop Way. So in a show of appreciation to the crews at Wilson, the store’s assistant manager contacted the recreation committee and got the green light to make a special delivery.
On March 26, Starbucks staff showed their gratitude to Wilson employees with a care package of coffee, juice, sandwiches and assorted snacks.
“It was truly touching and a needed boost to our front-line employees,” said Divisional Manager Keriann Craddock.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 01/10/2020
- CEO’s Report – September commentary , 19/09/2020
- September Board Period Services Changes, 31/08/2020
- Wheel-Trans working non-stop to help keep our customers, staff safe, 31/08/2020
- COMTO is looking for new members. Join today!, 17/08/2020
- Wellesley becomes TTC’s 47th accessible station, 10/08/2020
- Toronto’s Executive Committee approves report to authorize the installation of priority bus lanes on Eglinton Avenue East, 21/07/2020
- TTC Board votes in favour of mandatory face coverings on the TTC, 17/06/2020
- TTC Customer Service Centre reopens May 25, 25/05/2020
- Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks, 22/04/2020