Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks4/22/20 12:23 AM
With COVID-19 restrictions taking a bite out of business at their neighbourhood coffee shop, employees from Wilson Complex turned out to be the primary patrons for the Starbucks on Billy Bishop Way. So in a show of appreciation to the crews at Wilson, the store’s assistant manager contacted the recreation committee and got the green light to make a special delivery.
On March 26, Starbucks staff showed their gratitude to Wilson employees with a care package of coffee, juice, sandwiches and assorted snacks.
“It was truly touching and a needed boost to our front-line employees,” said Divisional Manager Keriann Craddock.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks, 22/04/2020
- May Board Period Service Changes, 21/04/2020
- TTC changes amid COVID-19 crisis, 23/03/2020
- TTC operational changes during COVID-19 pandemic, 18/03/2020
- City Council approves 2020 tax-supported budgets, 19/02/2020
- City and Province sign agreement on transit, 14/02/2020
- Royal York becomes TTC’s 46th accessible station, 17/01/2020
- 2019 Subway Closures Schedule, 08/01/2020
- Mayor John Tory’s Keynote Address, Building Up Toronto, at the Canadian Club of Toronto on Dec. 4, 2019, 08/12/2019
- Statement from Councillor Jaye Robinson, Chair of the Toronto Transit Commission, 29/10/2019