Office of the Chief Executive1/1/21 6:00 PM
A sad announcement
Today (January 1), we mourn the loss of one of our own who worked in the Infrastructure and Engineering Group from COVID-19.
Our heart breaks for the family, friends and colleagues of Joe Sottile, a five-year employee of the TTC. Joe was a wonderful person, a true asset to the organization and will be missed by all who knew him.
Safety is key at the TTC for customers and employees alike. This tragedy is a stark reminder that this virus can strike anyone at any time and the sting of Joe’s death will be felt throughout the entire organization.
If you need to speak to someone please reach out to your Manager or call Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) at 1-800-572-0039, TTY at 1-877-338-0275 or workhealthlife.com.
Flags on TTC property will be lowered to half-staff in Joe’s honour as we all mourn our loss.
Richard J. Leary
Chief Executive Officer
January 1, 2021
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 15/01/2021
- Office of the Chief Executive, 01/01/2021
- Office of the Chief Executive, 17/12/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 11/12/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 10/12/2020
- CEO’s Report – December commentary, 09/12/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 26/11/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 19/11/2020
- CEO’s Report – November commentary, 10/11/2020