Easier Access Progam
For the latest construction updates, see our construction notices page.
Cross Section Image of Station Elevators
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. The TTC will be working on Wilson Station accessibility. Construction is expected to begin in late 2018.
This work will include:
- Barrier-free path from the main entrance to all levels of the station including installation of:
- Three elevators to access eastbound and westbound platforms, concourse level and bus platforms
- PRESTO-enabled accessible fare gates (already installed)
- Automatic sliding station entry doors
- Improved signage
- CCTV – Security cameras along the accessible pathway
- Providing accessible washrooms on the concourse level. Washrooms in the concourse level will be temporarily closed for renovations.
- Public art installation as a part of the TTC Public Art Program
For further information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.