Easier Access Project
For construction updates on this project, see our construction notices page.
Cross-section image of Lansdowne Station Elevators
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. The TTC is currently working on Lansdowne Station accessibility. Construction began in the summer of 2019 and is expected to be complete in 2021.
This work will include the following station improvements:
- Three elevators to access eastbound and westbound platforms
- Two accessible fare gates
- Barrier free path to all levels of the station from the main entrance
- An automatic sliding door to enter station
- Improved signage
- Security cameras along the accessible pathway
Find out more about TTC’s Easier Access program.
June 6, 2018 - Lansdowne Station Easier Access Open House
The TTC held an open house to discuss construction plans with the community.
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - open house
Location: Propeller Coffee - 50 Wade Avenue
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns:
Senior Community Liaison
Toronto Transit Commission
Kipling: Elevator out of service between concourse to passenger pick up and drop off.
Last updated 9:19 AM