Easier Access Project
Cross-section image of Lansdowne Station Elevators
For construction updates on this project, see the Construction Advisory page.
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. The TTC will be working on Lansdowne Station accessibility. Construction is expected to begin in late Spring/Summer 2019.
This work will include the following station improvements:
- Three elevators to access eastbound and westbound platforms
- Two accessible fare gates
- Barrier free path to all levels of the station from the main entrance
- An automatic sliding door to enter station
- Improved signage
- Security cameras along the accessible pathway
Find out more about TTC’s Easier Access program.
June 6, 2018 - Lansdowne Station Easier Access Open House
The TTC held an open house to discuss construction plans with the community.
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - open house
Location: Propeller Coffee - 50 Wade Avenue
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns:
Senior Community Liaison
Toronto Transit Commission
Bathurst: Elevator on westbound subway platform to street level, out of service for planned overhaul until March 2020.
Last updated Sep 19, 11:27 AM