Easier Access Project
For construction updates on this project, see the Construction Advisory page.
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. The TTC will be working on Lansdowne Station accessibility. Construction is expected to begin in 2019. A public open house with more project information and construction details is scheduled for Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Please see the Meeting Notice (PDF) for further details.
This work will include the following station improvements:
- Three elevators to access eastbound and westbound platforms
- Two accessible fare gates
- Barrier free path to all levels of the station from the main entrance
- An automatic sliding door to enter station
- Improved signage
- Security cameras along the accessible pathway
Cross-section image of Lansdowne Station Elevators:
Find out more about TTC’s Easier Access program.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns:
Senior Community Liaison
Toronto Transit Commission