Easier Access Program
Cross Section Image of Station Elevators
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. The TTC will be working on King Station accessibility. Construction is expected to begin in late 2020.
This work will include:
- Barrier-free path from the main entrance to all levels of the station including installation of:
- Three elevators to be constructed (E1, E2, E3) to concourse and platform levels via the PATH
- Accessible Paths include:
- From Street level (King and Bay)
- From Street level (Melinda)
- Combined through Commerce Court Food Court
- Accessible PRESTO fare line and automatic sliding doors
- Improved signage including wayfinding
- CCTV – Security cameras
- Public art installation as a part of the TTC Public Art Program
For further information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.