Light Rail Projects
Proposed Transit Lines
The Province of Ontario and Metrolinx are building new light rail lines for Toronto, to be operated by the TTC. For more information on all the Toronto light rail projects, visit Metrolinx Light Rail Projects in Toronto.
TTC Board Reports related to the Metrolinx LRT Projects:
- Eglinton Scarborough Crosstown Project Update, TTC Board Meeting, January 31, 2012
- LRT Projects in Toronto - Status Report, TTC Board Meeting, May 1, 2012
- LRT Projects in Toronto – Project Delivery, TTC Board Meeting, May 30, 2012
- Master Agreement With Metrolinx on the LRT, TTC Board Meeting, September 27, 2012
- Yonge-Eglinton And Eglinton West Interchange Stations, Metrolinx Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit Project – Preliminary Concept Design Approvals, TTC Board Meeting, November 18, 2013
Links to Metrolinx project pages:
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT Environmental Project Report
- Finch West LRT Environmental Assessment Report
- Sheppard East LRT Environmental Assessment Report, Part One
- Sheppard East LRT Environmental Assessment Report, Part Two
See where $11.50 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us every day.
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information through e-alerts, and know for certain when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.
Connect With Us and Stay Informed