Light Rail Projects
Proposed Transit Lines
The Province of Ontario and Metrolinx are building new light rail lines for Toronto, to be operated by the TTC. For more information on all the Toronto light rail projects, visit Metrolinx Light Rail Projects in Toronto.
TTC Board Reports related to the Metrolinx LRT Projects:
- Eglinton Scarborough Crosstown Project Update, TTC Board Meeting, January 31, 2012
- LRT Projects in Toronto - Status Report, TTC Board Meeting, May 1, 2012
- LRT Projects in Toronto – Project Delivery, TTC Board Meeting, May 30, 2012
- Master Agreement With Metrolinx on the LRT, TTC Board Meeting, September 27, 2012
- Yonge-Eglinton And Eglinton West Interchange Stations, Metrolinx Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit Project – Preliminary Concept Design Approvals, TTC Board Meeting, November 18, 2013
Links to Metrolinx project pages:
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT Environmental Project Report
- Finch West LRT Environmental Assessment Report
- Sheppard East LRT Environmental Assessment Report, Part One
- Sheppard East LRT Environmental Assessment Report, Part Two
107 Keele North route diverting southbound via Keele, Gantner Gate, Jacob Keffer, due to collision at Westburne and Rutherford.
Last updated 6:13 PM