Light Rail Projects
Proposed Transit Lines
The Province of Ontario and Metrolinx are building new light rail lines for Toronto, to be operated by the TTC. For more information on all the Toronto light rail projects, visit Metrolinx Light Rail Projects in Toronto.
TTC Board Reports related to the Metrolinx LRT Projects:
- Eglinton Scarborough Crosstown Project Update, TTC Board Meeting, January 31, 2012
- LRT Projects in Toronto - Status Report, TTC Board Meeting, May 1, 2012
- LRT Projects in Toronto – Project Delivery, TTC Board Meeting, May 30, 2012
- Master Agreement With Metrolinx on the LRT, TTC Board Meeting, September 27, 2012
- Yonge-Eglinton And Eglinton West Interchange Stations, Metrolinx Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit Project – Preliminary Concept Design Approvals, TTC Board Meeting, November 18, 2013
Links to Metrolinx project pages:
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT Environmental Project Report
- Finch West LRT Environmental Assessment Report
- Sheppard East LRT Environmental Assessment Report, Part One
- Sheppard East LRT Environmental Assessment Report, Part Two
Subway service suspended on Line 1 between St Clair West and Downsview due to scheduled track work. Replacement buses are operating.
Last updated Aug 29, 5:41 AM
See where $11.50 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information, and know when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.