The Board meets regularly to review TTC policy and operations
Meetings are held regularly to review policy and operating matters of the Toronto Transit Commission. Meetings are normally held at Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto (location will be confirmed in the Agenda).
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, users should note that only the hardcopy documents certified by the Head of Commission Services will serve as the official record.
If it is necessary to rely on the accuracy of official Board documents, the Head of Commission Services should be contacted at 416-393-3698 or via email at email@example.com to obtain a certified copy.
Board Meeting Documents
- Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- Monday, June 3, 2019 (Special) (Cancelled)
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 (Special)
- Monday, October 21, 2019 (Rescheduled to Thursday, October 24, 2019)
- Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Monday, December 16, 2019 (Special)
NOTE: TTC is working towards achieving a fully accessible website, however, there are some legacy pages developed by third-parties that are not yet fully compliant with our standards. For more information on our accessibility standards, please refer to our Accessibility Statement.