January 21, 2013
Board Meeting Agenda and Reports
Meeting No. 1955
Monday, January 21, 2013
Committee Room 2, 2nd Floor
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
Declaration of Interest - Municipal Conflict of InterestResolution to conduct a portion of the meeting in the absence of the public (Committee of the Whole) in accordance with Section 29 of the TTC by-law to govern Commission proceedings and Section 190 of the City of Toronto Act
Confidential Attachments (TTC Procedural By-Law Section 29 and City of Toronto Act Section 190 (2)
Education/Training (TTC Procedural By-Law Section 29(B) and City of Toronto Act Section 190 (3.1)Meeting (Open to the Public) – 1:00 P.M.
Committee Room #2, 2nd Floor, City Hall
Minutes of the Previous MeetingsMeeting No. 1954 - December 19, 2012
Business Arising Out of Minutes
Presentations will be heard at 2:00 p.m. Requests to speak must be registered by 12:00 Noon of the business day preceding meeting day.
Notices of Motions
Motions Without Notice
Items of Which Notice has Previously Been Given
- Reconsideration - The Leslie Barn Streetcar Maintenance and Storage Facility - Name Change (For Action)
Items Deferred From Last Meeting to Permit Debate/Public Presentation
1. Reports with Confidential Attachments (Committee of the Whole)
3. Budget matters
4. Procurement Authorizations
5. Procurement Authorization Amendments
6. Notice of Awards
7. Service Matters
8. Other Business
- Project Delivery Process on Significant Construction Projects (For Information)
- TTC Corporate Policy Review – Policy 5.3 Procurement (For Action)
- Update - Bus Servicing and Cleaning (For Information)
9. New Business
A correspondence summary will be distributed at the meeting.
TTC Board MembersK. Stintz (Chair), M. Adamson (Vice-Chair), M. Augimeri, R. Cho, J. Colle, G. De Baeremaeker, N. Di Donato, A. Heisey, P. Milczyn, J. Parker and A. Virmani
Elevator Alert: Victoria Park Station, Eastbound Platform to concourse to bus level, is out of service.
Last updated Oct 24, 1:13 PM