February 21, 2012
Commission Meeting Agenda and Reports
Meeting No. 1944
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Committee Room 2
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
Declaration of Interest - Municipal Conflict of Interest
RESOLUTION TO CONDUCT A PORTION OF THE MEETING IN THE ABSENCE OF THE PUBLIC (COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 29 OF THE TTC BY-LAW TO GOVERN COMMISSION PROCEEDINGS AND SECTION 190 OF THE CITY OF TORONTO ACT
Confidential Attachments (TTC Procedural By-Law Section 29 and City of Toronto Act Section 190 (2)
- TTC Personnel Matters (Verbal)
(This report contains advice or communications about personal matters pertaining to an identifiable individual and labour relations or employee negotiations)
ReconveneMeeting (OPEN TO THE PUBLIC) – Approximately 3:00 p.m.
Committee Room 2, 2nd Floor
Minutes of the Previous MeetingsMeeting No. 1943 -
Presentations will be heard at 3:15 p.m.
1. Reports with Confidential Attachments (Committee of the Whole)
- TTC Personnel Matters (FOR ACTION) (This report contains advice or communications about personal matters pertaining to an identifiable individual and labour relations or employee negotiations)
3. Budget matters
4. Procurement Authorizations
5. Procurement Authorization Amendments
6. Notice of Awards
7. Service Matters
8. Other Business
9. New Business
A correspondence summary will be distributed at the meeting.
TTC Board MembersChair Karen Stintz, Vice-Chair Peter Milczyn, Commissioner Maria Augimeri, Commissioner Vincent Crisanti, Commissioner Frank Di Giorgio, Commissioner Norman Kelly, Commissioner Denzil Minnan-Wong, Commissioner Cesar Palacio, Commissioner John Parker
Dundas: Elevator out of service between Toronto Eaton Centre entrance and Line 1 southbound platform.
Last updated May 15, 4:53 PM